The scale and power of data cannot be undermined. Businesses are being driven by data and its derivatives. Data gives valuable insights to businesses to formulate strategies, implement, and review the results. But it has to be read and analyzed to be able to put it to good use. And dealing with complex data sets is no mean feat. No wonder organizations are always on the lookout for data scientists who can efficiently work with data and provide insightful inputs. A report by TDWI states that almost 46% of the organizations quoted that lack of adequate skills and staffing for Big Data Analytics is a concern for them.
Data Science helps in interpreting and analyzing helpful trends and patterns from the primary and secondary data. Complex data sets are thoroughly analyzed to identify relatable and applicable outputs. Data science can be used and implemented in multiple ways, and learning data science with Python Training gives you a huge competitive advantage.
Data Science with Python Training- Why?
Python is a high-level object-oriented programming language that has gained immense popularity due to its simplicity, readability, compatibility, and accessibility. Data Science community prefers Python for the many advantages that it offers.
Here are six reasons why a course in Data Science with Python training can be the best option for you.
- Easy to learn– Python is considered one of the easiest programming languages. As compared to other languages such as R, Python offers an easily comprehensible syntax for beginner programmers. With Python, you have to use lesser coding lines instead of complex codes. When data scientists are already dealing with an enormous amount of data, a simple but powerful framework like Python obviously becomes a preferred choice.
- Community-based– Python is open source, which means you can always depend on the community for resources and support. With the increasing popularity of Python for data science, there is a dedicated community that offers support, provides relevant solutions, and develops advanced tools for better productivity of the language.
- Libraries for data science application– There are more than 70,000 libraries in Python package. The libraries and packages are frequently updated and available for use. But what makes it the perfect choice for data science are the libraries that find special use in dealing with a large amount of data in the least possible time. Pandas is one of the best options among the Python libraries for advanced numerical analysis.NumPy facilitates scientific computing with Python. It has a large selection of advanced mathematical functions that can operate on multi-dimensional arrays and matrices. SciPy, in coordination with NumPy, facilitates numerical integration. PyBrain offers flexible and powerful algorithms to be used with machine learning and data science.
- Visualization tools– Python makes data look better in the form of graphs and charts instead of some random numbers. For a data scientist, this could mean better presentability of the outputs. With plotting libraries such as ggplot, Plotly, and MatplotLib, visual representations such as bar charts, scatterplots, histograms, becomes possible with the least possible coding lines.
- Compatibility with Hadoop– Hadoop is used extensively in data science to process large data sets spanning across clusters of machines. Python is compatible with Hadoop through its package, Pydoop which enables access to APIs for Hadoop. Python can also be used efficiently to write Hadoop’s MapReduce programs. Also, you can gain further knowledge on this with the help of a Data Science using Python course.
- Fast and flexible– Data runs on speed. A fast programming language like Python provides a reliable platform to perform complex functions with great speed. Lesser lines of coding make it easier to handle the language. There is nothing more flexible than Python to be experimented with and put to use to newer and better applications. It was Python’s flexibility that made YouTube switch to Python. Python supports object-oriented, structured, and functional programming styles, giving it the flexibility of using it anywhere. No matter what you want to accomplish, Python has the right set of high-performing tools to make your task easier.
Data and data science are the future. But there is a dearth of qualified professionals. Data scientists are being lured by organizations across the world with sky-high packages. You can also benefit from this demand-supply deficit but only with the right tools in your hand. Learning data science with Python will give you a competitive edge that can put you in the front line of the qualified data scientists.
A reliable course in the aforementioned can be your key to a rewarding career. Look for a course that suits you as a beginner looking to kick start your career as a data scientist or as an experienced professional looking to polish and update his skills by getting a comprehensive, in-depth training.